Sarah Lentz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Aside from Amazon, Sarah Lentz's other preferred affiliate products or companies are listed below:
- Social Warfare (social sharing plugin)
- PrettyLink plugin
- Tailwind (scheduling app for Pinterest)
- AWeber (email marketing manager)
- Shopstyle Collective
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course (by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner)
- Amazing Affiliates -- Make Money with Amazon Affiliate ebook by Carolina King / StartAMomBlog.com
- Vitamin Shoppe (thyroid support supplement, etc.)(CJ Affiliates)
- Fonts from and
- Ebates and Swagbucks (use both to maximize returns)
- More to come
Affiliate products promoted and linked to on this blog are those that Sarah Lentz has enjoyed and/or would buy herself. She's a terrible liar -- even in writing -- and just as bad at promoting things she doesn't consider worth the expense.
She'd much rather you actually enjoyed and benefited from what you bought using links on this blog. She's hoping one day you'll write to her to say "I bought X, thanks to one of your review blog posts, and I love it!" If you ever want to contact her for more information about any product, feel free to do so -- either by emailing Sarah at sarahlentz@ or by reaching out to her on Facebook or Twitter.